I went to the Figment Project's weekend retreat Alpha this weekend and mapped out what I could possibly build for a wifi network.
- GoPro had issues
- WiFi could reach from the cabins to the pool
- Have to rethink the camera sadly
- Amped Wireless High Power 1000mW Wi-Fi Signal Booster (SB1000)
- Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Gigabit Dual Band Range Extender Repeater (SR20000G)
- Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Gigabit Dual Band Router (R20000G)
- GoPro Hero4 Black
- The range extender repeater didn't help a whole lot
- The signal booster, essentially a big antennae, help significantly, but only for 2.4ghz
- The GoPro can't connect to an existing network, it just creates its own
- GoPro has shut off streaming on the Hero4 for some reason?!?