I went to the Figment Project's weekend retreat Alpha this weekend and spent a hefty chunk of it building a couple hefty prototypes for GameStation. Went really well, had some excellent help and ideas from others and spent a lot of time building the bases for the controllers.
- Two metal wall studs locked together are a kick-ass box
- Bases need triangles where they connect to the legs
- Need a rivet gun to work make the metal-wall-stud-boxes crazy solid
- The four-button controllers are VERY FUNNY
- STILL need a way to select games