I'm attempting to come up with a sturdy design which will withstand the punishment people put on the consoles when playing.
- all parts could be carried by one person
- will not tip in any direction
- will not bend or twist when shoved around
- will not slide on floor/ground when players are rough
- it's ok if weights are needed like sand or water bags
Single Controller Design Photos
These are the parts that would be required to make v1. I chose Kee Lite because it's...um...light.
- 4 X Single Swivel Socket ($17.32 = $69.28)
- 4 x Three Socket Cross ($20.45 = $81.76)
- 2 x Three Socket Tee ($13.31 = $26.62)
- 2 x 4 Hole Square Flange ($11.49 = $22.29)
- 1 x Wall Flange ($19.38)